eLA14 Working Opportunities for Students
April 3, 2014 Editor 0
eLearning Africa is the largest and most comprehensive knowledge sharing event for technology-enhanced education and training on the African continent. It is a forum for everyone with an interest in education and training in Africa. It offers a unique opportunity to gain invaluable insights into the evolving world of ICT enhanced learning through an exceptional, diverse and thought-provoking conference programme, as well as a large exhibition with a demonstration area.
- Do Not Underestimate the Online Learning Investment
- The 5 Most Effective Educational Technology Interventions
- Pedagogy 2 go: student and faculty perspectives on the features of mobile learning management systems
- A flexible unified architecture to support heterogeneous multi-device learning environments
- What Are the Knowns and Unknown in m-Education?
- 12 Challenges facing Computer Education in Kenyan Schools
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019