Zambia: Check Downside of Technology
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[Times of Zambia]THE growth in Information Communication Technology (ICT), which has led to rapid industrial upscale, has its downside, impacting negatively on the young generation.
Go to Source
- Tackling the menace of poverty by capacity building: case-based evidence on multi-sectoral partnerships in India
- Does Technology Make Monitoring and Evaluation More or Less Efficient?
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic
- Health Care Opens Up
- Effective healthcare management in India – the role of knowledge management
- Embrace Change, But Still Stand for Something
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021