Zambia: Check Downside of Technology
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[Times of Zambia]THE growth in Information Communication Technology (ICT), which has led to rapid industrial upscale, has its downside, impacting negatively on the young generation.
Go to Source
- Nanowires Have the Power to Revolutionize Solar Energy
- Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
- How are future blue-collar skills being created?
- 5 reasons why Python is a popular teaching language
- Africa: Farming and Knowledge Monocultures Are Misconceived
- Creating Business Opportunities in Healthcare in East Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021