Kenya: Nailab Launches Crowd-Funding Site
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi’s start-up incubator Nailab has launched a mobile crowd-funding platform Babandu hosted on the 1% site that will help startups in Kenya have access to capital.
Go to Source
- Africa: Anti-Mosquito Patch Set for Trial
- Spatial Growth Solutions, Multi-Stakeholder Engagement, and Fish: Innovative Public-Private Dialogue in Mauritania’s Nouadhibou Free Zone
- Private sector engagement is key to success on gender equity
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- Hierarchical reactive power regulation strategies for high-penetration photovoltaic distribution systems
- Is Africa ready for Artificial Intelligence?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020