Kenya: Nailab Launches Crowd-Funding Site
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi’s start-up incubator Nailab has launched a mobile crowd-funding platform Babandu hosted on the 1% site that will help startups in Kenya have access to capital.
Go to Source
- In ICT4D Beneficiaries vs. Constituents, What About Client-Driven Development?
- The Secret Recipe for Entrepreneurship
- Check Out Inveneo’s New Solar Powered Digital Library Kit
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- Interview: Helping coffee farmers turns competitors into colleagues
- Your Chance to Help Out at TechCamp Nairobi with US State Department
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021