Kenya: Nailab Launches Crowd-Funding Site
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi’s start-up incubator Nailab has launched a mobile crowd-funding platform Babandu hosted on the 1% site that will help startups in Kenya have access to capital.
Go to Source
- Tackling informal entrepreneurship in Ghana: a critical analysis of the dualist/modernist policy approach, some evidence from Accra
- Why Should You Become an Innopreneur?
- Arizona Innovation Challenge: Up to $3 million a year to innovative companies
- A Global Wave of Financial Inclusion Targets?
- Progress in Energy Innovation, Development, and Deployment
- Can competencies at selection predict performance and development needs?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021