Kenya: Global Innovation Week Set for Nairobi
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi will next week host global innovators, development partners and civil society groups under the global initiative ‘Making All Voices Count’ that is aimed at stimulating innovation in order to improve government performance and accountability.
Go to Source
- What Are Best Practices in ICT4D? Tweet Your Answers to #ICT4Real Today!
- Examples Of Open Innovation To Stimulate R&D
- Fatigue Is Your Enemy
- 5 Tips for Writing a Legendary Crowdsourcing Brief
- Barriers to SMEs participation in public procurement in Nigeria: some preliminary results
- How real-time analytics integrates with our connected world
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021