Kenya: Global Innovation Week Set for Nairobi
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi will next week host global innovators, development partners and civil society groups under the global initiative ‘Making All Voices Count’ that is aimed at stimulating innovation in order to improve government performance and accountability.
Go to Source
- Revolutionizing ICT and Agribusiness: A Conversation with M-Farm’s Jamila Abass
- Managing Famine Risk in Africa
- AgroDiplomacy: Growing Relations between Latin America and Africa
- Why Nigeria Matters to the World
- Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
- Farmers to Benefit From Developed Maize Seed Varieties
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020