Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
March 28, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]The expectations that hands-on science centres can increase people’s engagement with science and technology have been the motivation for creating many science centres around the world.
Go to Source
- Economic Order Quantity Model with Innovation Diffusion Criterion under Influence of Price-Dependent Potential Market Size
- The brand-new metallization patterning processes for plated solar cells
- Incentivizing equality: Investment-led development as a win-win for all
- How to Create the Next Facebook(Taulli)
- To Improve African Education, Focus on Technology
- New salt-based battery a leap for green energy
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020