Africa: An Innovation Policy Database for the Developing World
March 26, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Geneva -This week I have the pleasure of visiting the UN office in Geneva in springtime – the views of Lake Geneva are scintillating. But there’s been little time to enjoy the views.
Go to Source
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls
- Are You Ready for the BRINE Transformation in International Development?
- Four Tips for Walking Your Innovation Talk
- Time for a more collaborative approach to investing in Africa
- New Books from HBR Press in November
- Applying the principles of sustainable development in the leather industry in Morocco: tannery case
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021