Africa: An Innovation Policy Database for the Developing World
March 26, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Geneva -This week I have the pleasure of visiting the UN office in Geneva in springtime – the views of Lake Geneva are scintillating. But there’s been little time to enjoy the views.
Go to Source
- On Startups: What exactly is a startup? (or the Startup Duck Test)
- Africa: Innovation Challenges Discussed at TWAS Annual Meeting
- Announcing the ebook: Innovative Africa – the new face of Africa
- Africa: World Bank and SAP Jointly Address Skills Development in Africa
- Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
- What in your view is the best cardiology innovation of the last decade? Four cardiologists from Africa, Europe, and India give their opinion.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018