Tanzania: Anti-Ge Activists Fault Supporters of Technology
March 24, 2014 Editor 0
[Daily News]LOCAL farmers’ use of agro-chemicals is negligible hence not a good market for European agro-chemical producing companies which are accused of using their activist groups to oppose genetic engineering.
Go to Source
- Access to Improved Water Sources and Rural Productivity: Analytical Framework and Cross-country Evidence
- GM cassava study retracted over ‘missing’ data
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Homegrown solutions ‘crucial to sustainable development’
- Nigeria: A Nice Mobile Music and Video Service With a Handset Attached
- The Evolution of Open Innovation: An Interview with Henry Chesbrough
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020