South Africa: New Tech Offers Hope of Tackling TB
March 24, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Face masks incorporating satellite tracking and cough samplers are among the new technologies being tested to help researchers in South Africa try to control the epidemic of drug-resistant tuberculosis.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation: Three Examples
- Tight contest for .africa domain
- Uganda: Invest More in Technology to Fight Terrorism
- Knowledge Sharing: Influences of Trust, Commitment and Cost
- Creating effective partnerships along the innovation value chain is key to delivering innovations to the end users
- Are Multinationals Becoming Less Global?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020