South Africa: Call Centre a Lifeline for Women
March 24, 2014 Editor 0
[SAnews.gov.za]The Department of Social Development will on Tuesday launch a 24-hour call centre to provide support and counselling to victims of gender-based violence.
Go to Source
- Response surface optimization of a novel pilot dryer for processing mixed forest industry biosludge
- Setting Up a Crowdsourcing Effort? Read This First.
- Top management team diversity in fostering organizational ambidexterity: Examining TMT integration mechanisms
- Ghana: ICT Centre Launched At Ejisu
- South Africa: Telkom Open Innovation ‘Mega Challenge’ Launched
- RUFORUM celebrates 10 years of Regional Agricultural Transformation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021