Mak participation in Hope@Africa to benefit Millions
March 24, 2014 Editor 0
Two new related international networksformed between universities in the global north and south have the potential to impact society in such a way that the lives of millions of people across the world are improved.
- RISING voices: Haroon Sseguya, technology scaling specialist at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Developing local industries connected to the gas value chain: What can Tanzania learn from Malaysia?
- Video Dispatches from Africa: Innovations in Action
- Uganda: Regulation of Biotech and Application of GM Seeds
- Supporting lifelong learners to build personal learning ecologies in daily physical spaces
- Nigeria: Nigerian Academy of Science to Partner NEITI to Improve Oil Industry Metering System
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020