Mak participation in Hope@Africa to benefit Millions
March 24, 2014 Editor 0
Two new related international networksformed between universities in the global north and south have the potential to impact society in such a way that the lives of millions of people across the world are improved.
- Six Principles for Developing Humility as a Leader
- Solar-powered battery woven into fabric overcomes hurdle for ‘wearable electronics’
- How Pearson Is Reinventing Global Education
- How does the non-profit economy affect entrepreneurship?
- Enabling environments for effective value chain development
- Apply now to be an Acumen East Africa Fellow
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021