Mak participation in Hope@Africa to benefit Millions
March 24, 2014 Editor 0
Two new related international networksformed between universities in the global north and south have the potential to impact society in such a way that the lives of millions of people across the world are improved.
- Africa: AVU to Hold the First International Academic Conference On Open and Distance Learning
- How to Become an Innovative Company: A Case Study
- First results from Phase 3 trial show malaria vaccine candidate reduces the risk of malaria
- Highly innovative and extremely entrepreneurial individuals: what are these rare birds made of?
- How can we leverage digital technology for financial inclusion?
- How the Arab World Can Build a Tech Sector of its Own
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021