Africa: UN Highlights Value of Biogas from Wastewater
March 24, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Many governments are scrambling to find ways to meet the growing energy needs of their citizens, and biogas from waste and wastewater could be a solution, according to experts.
Go to Source
- Poverty alleviation consequences of rural educational enterprise: a case study of Madonna University, Elele
- Managing Innovation Portfolios – Strategic Portfolio Management
- How Thomson Reuters Is Creating a Culture of Innovation
- The 3 Secrets to Kenya’s Technology Success
- Do Service Guarantees Guarantee Greater Market Value?
- Assessing Awareness and Implementation of a Recommendation for Surgical Innovation Committees: A Survey of Academic Institutions.
Rwanda: Rwanda and the World Bank Host Africa Forum On Higher Education for Science, Technology and Innovation South Africa: New Tech Offers Hope of Tackling TB
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views