The Future of Medtech – Applying the Power of Innovation
March 23, 2014 Editor 0
The share of profits from new products is particularly high in medtech compared to other industries; and Arthur D. Little’s recent global Innovation Excellence study demonstrates that a high performance innovation system generates significant and quantifiable effects on profitability and accelerated time to market for new product development. This viewpoint outlines the future of the medtech industry and its opportunities as well as how to address the challenges through implementation of a well-designed Innovation Management System.
Go to Source
- User participation and stakeholder involvement in health care innovation – does it matter?
- The Problem with Productivity of Multi-Ethnic Teams
- Customer Integration in B2B Open Innovation
- Intel in Africa – A Heck of A Fight Part II
- Rwanda: Tigo Rwanda Unveils New Blackberry Z10 Service
- Industry clockspeed’s impact on business innovation success factors
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021