Africa: Five Things to Remember When Researching Africa
March 23, 2014 Editor 0
[Africa Research Institute]On Monday 18th January, I attended a conference to showcase PhD research organised by the Africa Research Student Network, which provides a forum for London-based, Africa-focused research students to discuss and learn from one another’s work.
Go to Source
- Planning For Large Scale Solar Energy System in Saudi Arabia
- Measure of age in soil nitrogen could help precision agriculture
- Are Mobile Phones and mLearning Failing in Education?
- The ICT4D Opportunities and Challenges in Child-Centric Development
- Three Signs That You Should Kill an Innovative Idea
- NRBuzz: APPLYING USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020