Technology management: The perspective of social network
March 21, 2014 Editor 0
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Volume 0, Issue 0, Ahead of Print.
- The Strategic Fitness Process: A Collaborative Action Research Method for Developing and Understanding Organizational Prototypes and Dynamic Capabilities
- Is it Human Nature to Stifle Big Ideas?
- Does social dimension beat geographic clustering in creating tech innovation ecosystems in cities?
- Biomedical research fellowship aims to build capacity in Africa
- Strategic breakthroughs as flagpoles of innovation process
- Rural Women Diplomats – Mediation of a longstanding conflict in the Volta River Basin
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021