Online Work: A New Frontier for Digital Jobs Africa
March 21, 2014 Editor 0
Online work allows employers to access expertise from a global talent pool, while providing better-paying jobs for employees.
Go to Source
- Personal welfare and intellectual capital: the case of football coaches
- The Most Popular Stories and Research Papers of 2015
- Multidimensional crop improvement research on grain legumes in Ethiopia
- How can we cut the high costs of remittances to Africa?
- Healthy and Sustainable Tourism
- The Future of AngularJS
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021