Online Work: A New Frontier for Digital Jobs Africa
March 21, 2014 Editor 0
Online work allows employers to access expertise from a global talent pool, while providing better-paying jobs for employees.
Go to Source
- Mobile Statistics in East Africa
- Free trials and payment plans: Innovative ways to market clean energy products in rural Uganda
- Innovation: Applying Knowledge in Development
- Why financial inclusion for youth will raise all economic boats
- The World Bank’s Caribbean Entrepreneurship Program: One Woman’s Story of Growth
- Is ICT4D Dooming Poor People to Greater Income Inequality?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021