Measuring Open Innovation – a Metrics-Based Management Toolkit for Successful Innovation Teams – Part 2
March 21, 2014 Editor 0
How to apply metrics to open innovation (OI)? That’s the question we often get from our clients when they start to develop their open innovation capabilities. In order to provide an answer to this critical question, the following article will focus on the key findings of our Open Innovation KPI 2012 study. Based on this study, a metrics-based management toolkit has been developed, which provides the most relevant key performance indicators from the perspective of innovation managers, subject matter experts, and consultants.
Go to Source
- To Understand Consumer Data, Think Like an Anthropologist
- Big steps toward Ghana’s digital future
- Aren’t Medicine and Water More Important Than Telecommunications?
- Will Google and Facebook Drive the Drone Agenda in International Development?
- All things to all people: what the Internet means to our lives
- Lessons Learned From Working Firsthand in Malawi’s ICT Sector
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020