Kenya: ICT Stakeholders Discuss the Review of the Connected Kenya ICT Master Plan
March 21, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]The Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) has held a public consultation forum on the Connected Kenya ICT Master plan 2017.
Go to Source
- Confessions of an ICT4D Advisor: I Hate Technology.
- Can India deliver affordable TB diagnostics?
- Energy efficiency and waste reuse: A solution for sustainability in poor West African countries? Case study of the shea butter supply chain in Burkina Faso
- Four Innovation Trends to Watch in 2013
- East Africa: Desire to Run Faster, Leaner Sees SMEs Deploying Sap
- Taking Over from an Incompetent Team Leader
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020