Kenya: ICT Stakeholders Discuss the Review of the Connected Kenya ICT Master Plan
March 21, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]The Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) has held a public consultation forum on the Connected Kenya ICT Master plan 2017.
Go to Source
- Personal welfare and intellectual capital: the case of football coaches
- Ghana: Rockefeller Foundation’s $3.8M Grant Helps Position Ghana to Accelerate Future ICT Job Growth
- ‘They hear Africa” and they think that there can’t be any good services’ – perceived context in cross-national learning: a qualitative study of the barriers to Reverse Innovation.
- IISS: Emerging Africa Geo-Economics, Resources and the role of Technology and Innovation
- Managing Open Innovation: Exploring Challenges at the Interfaces of an Open Innovation Arena
- [Change management: An analysis of actors; perceptions about technical assistance in the Democratic Republic of Congo].
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021