Innovative Doctoral Education for Global Food Security
March 21, 2014 Editor 0
Aim: Capacity development and internalization of doctoral education at partner universities in Africa.
Makerere University and SLU invites all interested participants to apply to the following:
- Transferable skills training for successful doctoral students
- Workshops for senior staff
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Final report released on how base of the pyramid (BoP) Kenyans use mobile phones
- Men and women in IT entrepreneurship: consolidating and deconstructing gender stereotypes
- New development of medicines for priority diseases in Africa.
- Consultation on how to improve SMEs’ access to finance through better public credit guarantee schemes
- Innovation Strategies Under Uncertain Regulatory Circumstances: Argentinean ICT MSMEs
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021