Kenya: Internet Currency Helps Kenya Build Water Wells
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Dogecoin, a Litecoin-derived cryptocurrency, just assisted Kenya in building wells. This was done through Doge4Water, a charity set up to help people in Kenya get clean drinking water.
Go to Source
- Even Cement Can Be Special
- Adoption, utilisation and economic impacts of improved post-harvest technologies in maize production in Kapchorwa District, Uganda
- Can Islamic finance help fund large infrastructure projects in emerging markets?
- Africa’s Agricultural Revolution Will Be Driven by Research and Technology
- New plant protein discoveries could ease global food and fuel demands
- Forces influencing developing country views of agricultural biotechnology: an analysis of training programme participants’ perceptions
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021