Kenya: Internet Currency Helps Kenya Build Water Wells
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Dogecoin, a Litecoin-derived cryptocurrency, just assisted Kenya in building wells. This was done through Doge4Water, a charity set up to help people in Kenya get clean drinking water.
Go to Source
- The Need for Research and Prototypes
- Africa: Ten Years in – Taking Stock of the Biosafety Protocol
- Want to support enterprise development in developing countries? Think about the other salient factors. An investigation of Zimbabwe and Pacific Island countries
- When You’ve Done Enough, Do More
- USAID Global Development Lab Supported Projects Catalog
- Makers and education, part one: how are disruptive technologies affecting the way we educate?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021