Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cape Town -For the past few days I’ve been taking part in a conference marking the halfway point of the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa (DRUSSA) project.
Go to Source
- Management Is (Still) Not Leadership
- Solar Now, Water Later
- The iHub Cluster
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- Flower Power – Researchers breed new varieties of chamomile
- It’s Heating Up: Industry Needs Climate-Friendly Policies to Keep Cool and Competitive
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020