Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cape Town -For the past few days I’ve been taking part in a conference marking the halfway point of the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa (DRUSSA) project.
Go to Source
- South Africa trials ‘high-tech punch on the nose’ to repel sharks
- Africa: PhdDs in Focus – a Zimbabwean Researcher Tells Her Story
- Pivot East 2013 Winners
- Africa: AVU to Hold the First International Academic Conference On Open and Distance Learning
- PhD Studentships – ICT For Developments
- UK, SA launch multimillion-rand research and innovation partnership
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018