Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cape Town -For the past few days I’ve been taking part in a conference marking the halfway point of the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa (DRUSSA) project.
Go to Source
- Intel launches digital content for Kenyan students
- TEDx Talk on Clean cookstoves
- Rowing Against the Current: The Diversification Challenge in Africa’s Resource-Rich Economies
- Africa: Weak Research Capacity Holds Back Progress On Diseases
- NexThought Monday: The Future of Crowdfunding Depends on Avoiding Past Missteps
- SKA has key role in African science and technology strategy
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021