Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cape Town -For the past few days I’ve been taking part in a conference marking the halfway point of the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa (DRUSSA) project.
Go to Source
- Q&A: Philippe Mawoko on Africa’s new science observatory
- 9 Ethical Considerations in Participatory Digital Mapping with Communities
- Business environment as the determinant of economic growth
- South African teams back on track in solar car race
- What Does Your Brand Sound Like?
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021