Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
March 18, 2014 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cape Town -For the past few days I’ve been taking part in a conference marking the halfway point of the Development Research Uptake in Sub-Saharan Africa (DRUSSA) project.
Go to Source
- Livestock and Fish pig value chain activities in Uganda
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- Entrepreneurship: an Islamic perspective
- The 4 Key ICT Sector Challenges for Rwandan Socio-Economic Transformation
- Electronics giant in African technical training push
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020