The Reverse Innovation Paradox
March 17, 2014 Editor 0
Business experts say a wealth of new products and ideas will flow from emerging economies to developed markets–but real-world examples are hard to find.
- Mobile Analytics – a RADAR for your app
- Capability building through innovation for unserved lower end mega markets
- Promoting Women’s Economic Empowerment via the Internet’s Knowledge-Sharing Capacity
- Financial Inclusion Targets and Transformational Change
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector
- Does a 40% breakage rate for Kindles in Africa matter?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021