SA’s first accumulator testing solution developed
March 14, 2014 Editor 0
Automation distributor Tectra Automation has developed South Africa’s first solution for the pressure testing of hydraulic accumulators for recertification processes required by law. Tectra Automation, which is a member of the drive and control company Hytec Group, was recently approached by fellow group member, hydraulic equipment distributor Hytec Fluid Technology (HFT) to design and build the accumulator testing system, states Tectra Automation GM Kevin Lombard.
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- If Digital Freedom is a Myth, How Can We Ethically Provide Access to Cutting-Edge Technology?
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021