SA’s first accumulator testing solution developed
March 14, 2014 Editor 0
Automation distributor Tectra Automation has developed South Africa’s first solution for the pressure testing of hydraulic accumulators for recertification processes required by law. Tectra Automation, which is a member of the drive and control company Hytec Group, was recently approached by fellow group member, hydraulic equipment distributor Hytec Fluid Technology (HFT) to design and build the accumulator testing system, states Tectra Automation GM Kevin Lombard.
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- If Digital Freedom is a Myth, How Can We Ethically Provide Access to Cutting-Edge Technology?
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020