Rwanda: Science, ICT Critical to Africa’s Future – Kagame
March 14, 2014 Editor 0
[New Times]The importance of science, technology, research and innovation in shaping the socio-economic transformation of nations cannot be overstated, President Paul Kagame has said.
Go to Source
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- Workshop report explores use of mass collaboration in disaster management
- Business Incubation in Chile: Development, Financing and Financial Services
- Practical Handbook on Open Innovation
- Mobile Devices Made in Congo-Brazzaville: One Man’s Start Up Story
- Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020