Rwanda: Science, ICT Critical to Africa’s Future – Kagame
March 14, 2014 Editor 0
[New Times]The importance of science, technology, research and innovation in shaping the socio-economic transformation of nations cannot be overstated, President Paul Kagame has said.
Go to Source
- Are you an Intrapreneur?
- Africa: Desert Plantations Could Help Capture Carbon
- Apply Now for $5 Million in GSMA mWASH Grants
- Negotiation Strategies for Doctors — and Hospitals
- Better knowledge for better innovation policies: the new Innovation Policy Platform
- The business model dilemma of technology shifts
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021