Laser technology used to aid kidneys
March 14, 2014 Editor 0
According to a technical insight study conducted by consultancy firm Frost & Sullivan, in January, supplier of urology and incontinence treatments Bard Medical Division in Georgia, in the US, which is a division of healthcare provider C.R.Bard has seen success in the use of its laser-based Endobeam device to break down kidney stones.
Go to Source
- Climate change actions for sustainable development
- An analysis of the contribution of leadership to organisational performance using complexity science
- First results from Phase 3 trial show malaria vaccine candidate reduces the risk of malaria
- South Africa: Innovation Competition Offers R1 Million in Seed Funding Opportunities
- Medical decision support systems in Africa.
- Visualisation of the organisation knowledge structure evolution
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021