New image processing improves on speed and accuracy
March 13, 2014 Editor 0
Electronics company Omron launched its new Shape Search III image-processing technology last year, which is ten times faster than its predecessors, says Omron vision manager Philip Potgieter. He explains that the Shape Search III software is used on the FH/FZ5 series controller, which is the company’s flagship unit. “It is a fast industrial personal computer, which is dedicated and made only for Omron’s high speed Vision inspection applications with the new industry Ethercat communication as a standard,” he adds.
Go to Source
- Biological Diversity in the Patent System.
- Airtel partners with Manchester United to launch club mobile app across Africa
- Ambidextrous leadership and team innovation
- Crop thrives on urine-compost mix
- Wanted: Innovative Sustainable Business Models
- How Big Companies Beat Local Competition in Emerging Markets
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021