New image processing improves on speed and accuracy
March 13, 2014 Editor 0
Electronics company Omron launched its new Shape Search III image-processing technology last year, which is ten times faster than its predecessors, says Omron vision manager Philip Potgieter. He explains that the Shape Search III software is used on the FH/FZ5 series controller, which is the company’s flagship unit. “It is a fast industrial personal computer, which is dedicated and made only for Omron’s high speed Vision inspection applications with the new industry Ethercat communication as a standard,” he adds.
Go to Source
- Faster than Real Time Innovation?
- Hidden Roadblocks: Structural Barriers that Limit Women’s Financial Inclusion
- Analysis of Economic Liberalization and Telecommunication Sector Performance in Nigeria
- Big data, interactive access: How Apache Drill makes it easy
- Africa: UN Projects 40% of World Will Be Online By Year End, 4.4 Billion Will Remain Unconnected
- Integrating risk management in the innovation project
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021