New image processing improves on speed and accuracy
March 13, 2014 Editor 0
Electronics company Omron launched its new Shape Search III image-processing technology last year, which is ten times faster than its predecessors, says Omron vision manager Philip Potgieter. He explains that the Shape Search III software is used on the FH/FZ5 series controller, which is the company’s flagship unit. “It is a fast industrial personal computer, which is dedicated and made only for Omron’s high speed Vision inspection applications with the new industry Ethercat communication as a standard,” he adds.
Go to Source
- Develop Strategic Thinkers Throughout Your Organization
- Markets of the Poor: Limits and Opportunities
- ‘Energy democracy’ becomes more real
- Why Is an App Worth as Much as a Small Oil Field?
- 4 Reasons Why MTN’s $235,000 Internet Bus is Reinventing a Flat ICT4D Tire
- Three Young Prize-Winning African Entrepreneurs To Watch
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020