New generation digital time switches for ideal control
March 13, 2014 Editor 0
France-based electrical and digital building infrastructure specialist Legrand has extended its range of time switches with the launch of a new generation of digital time switches for industrial, commercial and domestic environments. This range was launched at the end of 2013 and is designed for precise automation in various applications, including heating and cooling control, Legrand Southern Africa GM Luk Ivens notes, adding that digital time switches are ideal for controlling air-conditioning systems and are also designed to work with thermostats, pressure switches or humidity sensors.
Go to Source
- The 4 Barriers to Affordabile Internet in 46 Emerging and Developing Countries
- 7 African Mobile Phone Service Tariffs and Bundles
- Big Companies Can Unleash Innovation, Rather than Shackle It
- Knowledge sharing amongst academics in UK universities
- Beyond GDP, How the World’s Economies Stack Up
- Can Companies Both Do Well and Do Good?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021