Creating Business Opportunities in Healthcare in East Africa
March 13, 2014 Editor 0
Guest Post by Antony Njoroge This is Africa, TIA as common referenced, where villages once defined cultural roots, ties and practices. Medicine men were a vital organ to ensure villagers were well and healthy. A story is told of one such medicine man, lets call him Oloibon, whose village was plagued with an illness never […]
Go to Source
- Appropriability: a key to opening innovation internationally?
- Strategic vs. Tactical Innovation – Learn how to get the Balance Right
- The impact of market-based assets on innovativeness and business performance
- Customer Service in the Age of the Internet of Things
- The virtue of innovation: innovation through the lenses of biological evolution.
- Business Angel Network Launched in Burkina Faso
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021