Company develops alternative to using pure helium for laser welding
March 13, 2014 Editor 0
Industrial gases and engineering company the Linde Group launched its Lasgon series in central Europe in the 1990s as an alternative to using pure helium for laser welding that conserves the gas and has an increased adaptability to welding, says welding, cutting and gas products supplier Afrox national safety and gas equipment specialist Hennie van Rhyn. Afrox is a subsidiary of the Linde Group of companies.
Go to Source
- Talent scramble: 5 smart staffing tips for social enterprises
- Orange Uganda launches the Huawei Ascend G526 4G LTE device
- Local producers of solar-powered school bags featured on CNN
- Kenya poised for major science commitment
- How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
- SMS Testing: Text Message Delivery Time and Reliability in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020