Company develops alternative to using pure helium for laser welding
March 13, 2014 Editor 0
Industrial gases and engineering company the Linde Group launched its Lasgon series in central Europe in the 1990s as an alternative to using pure helium for laser welding that conserves the gas and has an increased adaptability to welding, says welding, cutting and gas products supplier Afrox national safety and gas equipment specialist Hennie van Rhyn. Afrox is a subsidiary of the Linde Group of companies.
Go to Source
- Africa: Innovation Challenges Discussed at TWAS Annual Meeting
- How Can We Make Cloud Solutions Relevant in the Offline World?
- Forget Poverty – Let’s Talk About Business
- The digital mobile phone comes of age
- Jobs in Africa: Designing better policies tailored to countries’ circumstances
- Why It’s Time to Disrupt Old Business Models
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021