Uganda: E-Learning Africa 2014 Set for Kampala
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]E-learning Africa conference 2014 will be held in Kampala Uganda with the aim of exploring how technology is revolutionizing learning and training across the continent as well as the benefits to employers.
Go to Source
- India’s Secret to Low-Cost Health Care
- Innovation platforms – scaling research findings in Lemo, Ethiopia
- Do SMEs Lose their Appetite for Innovation During the Economic Crisis?
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana
- Scaling Your UX Strategy
- Can Companies Both Do Well and Do Good?
Kenya: Interactive Intelligence Launches Customer Experience Makeover Contest Open Session with David, Microsoft: How to scale your business beyond borders
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views