Uganda: E-Learning Africa 2014 Set for Kampala
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]E-learning Africa conference 2014 will be held in Kampala Uganda with the aim of exploring how technology is revolutionizing learning and training across the continent as well as the benefits to employers.
Go to Source
- How Refugee Saharawis Use ICTs in Their Fight for Independence
- Africa needs new organisations that support innovation
- ISO 9001 as a tool for improving knowledge management in business ecosystems
- Does a 40% breakage rate for Kindles in Africa matter?
- innovation + africa; +55 new citations
- Palo Alto looks to use open data to embrace ‘city as a platform’
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021