Kenya: Over 2,700 Nairobi Schools to Benefit From Free Internet
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Over 2,715 schools across Nairobi County are set to benefit from free internet connectivity following a move by Wananchi Group, Kenya Education Network (KENET) and the County Government of Nairobi to embark on a long term corporation in relation to this commitment.
Go to Source
- Open Services Innovation: A Review
- A Great Success: World Bank has a 70% failure rate with ICT4D projects to increase universal access
- South Africa’s leading energy provider brings clean, cost-effective solution to local market
- Is Africa ready for Artificial Intelligence?
- Money for African health R&D fund slow to arrive
- Vaal University, Sasol partner in entrepreneurship initiative
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021