Kenya: Over 2,700 Nairobi Schools to Benefit From Free Internet
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Over 2,715 schools across Nairobi County are set to benefit from free internet connectivity following a move by Wananchi Group, Kenya Education Network (KENET) and the County Government of Nairobi to embark on a long term corporation in relation to this commitment.
Go to Source
- Why 2013 is a Great Year for Technology Development in Nigeria
- A pilot biomedical engineering course in rapid prototyping for mobile health.
- Waza Experience: Preparing the next generation of thoughtful techies in Kenya
- Incubating Programmers
- Do-It-Yourself Open Innovation: Discovering Your Complementary Partner
- SA has a lot to learn on university–industry collaboration – Pandor
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020