Kenya: Interactive Intelligence Launches Customer Experience Makeover Contest
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Interactive Intelligence Group, global provider of software and services designed to improve the customer experience, has launched a Customer Experience Makeover: Contact Centre Style contest.
Go to Source
- The use of benevolent leadership development to advance principles of responsible management education
- Medical technology: Skin deep
- Are we formal yet? The evolving role of informal lending mechanisms to support entrepreneurship and poverty alleviation in central Kenya
- Apply for $140,000 GSMA mWomen Innovation Fund Grants
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- Universities doing R&D for industry, students get experience
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021