Kenya: Interactive Intelligence Launches Customer Experience Makeover Contest
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Interactive Intelligence Group, global provider of software and services designed to improve the customer experience, has launched a Customer Experience Makeover: Contact Centre Style contest.
Go to Source
- 3D printing upgrade path for wood, ceramics and metal alloys
- How Open Innovation Can Be Used in the Financial Sector
- Bridging the Gender Divide: An Experimental Analysis of Group Formation in African Villages
- Five Ways to Make Your Innovation Culture Smell Better
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- African countries need to tap global markets more effectively to strengthen their economies, says new African Economic Outlook
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021