East Africa: Nairobi Ranked the Most Active Twitter City in East Africa
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi City has been rated as the most active city in East Africa with 123,078 geo-located tweets. This is according to a study by strategic communications agency Portland which aimed to analyze the behavior of Twitter users across Africa.
Go to Source
- Can We Design For Breakthrough Innovation?
- Mobile health targets women, yet many don’t have mobile phones
- Please RSVP: How Are Community Health Workers Using ICT?
- Open access for development: a battle not yet won
- Mobile Monday Kampala AppCircus is back
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
A tailor made molecule against malaria Kenya: Kenya to Review Its ICT Policy
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views