East Africa: Nairobi Ranked the Most Active Twitter City in East Africa
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Nairobi City has been rated as the most active city in East Africa with 123,078 geo-located tweets. This is according to a study by strategic communications agency Portland which aimed to analyze the behavior of Twitter users across Africa.
Go to Source
- How To Beautifully Visualize M&E Results in Microsoft Excel
- The Four Types of Digital Marketer
- Nigeria: Report Unveils New Trends in Mobile Phone Usage
- Book Review: Relentless Innovation
- Increasing Innovation Impact in the Enterprise
- From Epidemic Meningitis Vaccines for Africa to the Meningitis Vaccine Project.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021