Balancing Innovation via Organizational Ambidexterity – Part 3
March 12, 2014 Editor 0
The optimal balancing of radical and incremental innovation is becoming a Key Success Factor in many industries. Organizational ambidexterity is the approach to achieve this. With a best-in-class ambidextrous set-up, firms can become innovation leader.
Go to Source
- Strategic Analysis of Knowledge Firms: The links between Knowledge Management and Leadership
- Africa: Partners Commit to Bolster Open Source Research
- Apply Now: $127,000 for African ICT Innovators
- Innovating the Business Model – Interview with Robinson Esalimba, Founder Afrovumbua
- Regional experts meet to discuss sustainable management of industrial effluent in East Africa
- What Is the Logical Conclusion for Citizen Feedback Systems?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021