Tanzania: Agro-Research in Dar Get Significant Boost
March 11, 2014 Editor 0
[Daily News]AGRICULTURE research institutes in the country will undergo a major facelift thanks to Commission for Science and Technology’s 50bn/- budget.
Go to Source
- How to Pick the Right Idea?
- Eritrea: Inhabitants of Dengolo-Tahtai Express Satisfaction With Telecommunication Service
- Pilot test on growing mushrooms and generating biogas from sisal waste
- How to Make Open Innovation a Reality
- Forming Mechanisms and Structures of a Knowledge Transfer Network: Theoretical and Simulation Research
- East Africa: Desire to Run Faster, Leaner Sees SMEs Deploying Sap
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021