Tanzania: Agro-Research in Dar Get Significant Boost
March 11, 2014 Editor 0
[Daily News]AGRICULTURE research institutes in the country will undergo a major facelift thanks to Commission for Science and Technology’s 50bn/- budget.
Go to Source
- Makers and education, part one: how are disruptive technologies affecting the way we educate?
- The Technological Economy Altering the Firms Limit: the GMO Soybeans in Brazil
- Germany to invest in SA’s MeerKAT radio telescope
- 4 Learnings About Access to Information in Uganda
- Gender and water technologies use for irrigation and multiple purposes in Ethiopia
- East Africa: Rwanda Signs Agreement to Host EAC Science and Technology Commission
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021