Tanzania: Expert Urges Investment in Bio-Tech Labs
March 10, 2014 Editor 0
[Daily News]TISSUE culture is going to be one of the most lucrative businesses in the country as farmers are increasingly looking for better planting materials.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Guestpost: Business Models, Entrepreneurship, and Poverty Alleviation in Kenya
- Seeing Innovation in Strategic Terms
- Announcing the Winners of the 2013 Centennial Innovation Challenge
- Malaria prevention in Zambia: a practical application of the diffusion of innovations model.
- Do Not Commit the 3 Fatal Sins in Disregarding End Users in ICT4D
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021