The Role of Crowdsourcing for Better Governance in Fragile State Contexts
March 8, 2014 Editor 0Teaser:
Read this case study exploring the role of crowdsourcing, carried out under the Open Development Technology Alliance—the World Bank Group’s ICT Knowledge platform.Author:Maja Bott, Björn-Sören Gigler, and Gregor YoungPublishing date:Thu, 03/06/2014Document library flag:YesWeight:1
- Promoting communities of innovation: Do industrial policies matter?
- Open source won, so what’s next?
- Nigeria: Wike Urges Stakeholders to Exploit Opportunities in ICT to Develop Education
- Will Outernet Bring Connectivity to the Unconnected Parts of the World?
- Failure is the F-Word in International Development
- Japan seeks to deepen educational, training and research ties with SA
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020