South Africa: 2014 MTN Radio Awards Announces Adjudicators
March 8, 2014 Editor 0
[Biz-Community]The adjudication panel for the 2014 MTN Radio Awards has been selected and 50 adjudicators across South Africa will assess the multiple entries.
Go to Source
- British Council and Bharti Airtel launch digital learning hubs across sub-saharan Africa
- Science’s breakthrough of the year: HIV treatment as prevention
- Four Innovation Trends to Watch in 2013
- How to Make Zones Work Better in Africa?
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Business Clusters
- Liberia: Agriculture Ministry Opens Up to Public Via Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021