Research chairs initiative bearing fruit
March 8, 2014 Editor 0
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is very happy with the success of the South African Research Chairs Initiative (SARChI), DST Director General Dr Phil Mjwara told Engineering News Online. He was interviewed after Deputy President Kgalema Motlanthe announced, in Pretoria on Friday, the establishment of 54 new research chairs. This move followed the recent creation of new Centres of Excellence in the country.
Go to Source
- Enhancing Digital Fluency through a Training Program for Creative Problem Solving Using Computer Programming
- Algae-fueled bioreactor shows promise as synthetic natural gas producer
- Delivering on the Promise of Private-Public Partnerships
- Announcing BioCoder
- All in the numbers?
- E-learning tools for andragogy: a scale model of technology-based active learning
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020