Kenya: Qualcomm Pilots Tablets in Kenyan Schools
March 8, 2014 Editor 0
[CIO]Qualcomm has carried out a pilot at Nairobi’s Embakasi Garrison Primary School a project dubbed ‘power of m-learning in Kenya’ aimed at enhancing academic performance in primary schools using 3G enabled tablets.
Go to Source
- Implementing health system change: what are the lessons from the African Health Initiative?
- Neglected diseases: Nodding acquaintance
- Designing the Right Supply Chain
- Reverse innovation in global health systems: towards global innovation flow.
- Confessions of an ICT4D Advisor: I Hate Technology.
- RISING Voices: Bright Jumbo, maize molecular breeder at the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center in Kenya
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021