eLearning Africa-Through your Lens-Photo Contest
March 8, 2014 Editor 0
Can you mix your artistic talent with your passion for ICT4D? Prove it by taking part in the eLearning Africa “Through your Lens” Photo Contest!
Under the theme of “Social Africa: building bridges through ICT”, budding photographers are invited to submit snapshots showing how communication tools and information technologies can build bridges and foster relationships between people in Africa!
You can submit your snapshot on the eLearning Africa Facebook Application Page, right here:
- Kenyan Startup Goes Global
- Contest seeks Ethiopia’s rising clean-tech innovators
- Africa RISING takes part in preseason agribusiness networking forum in Tamale, Ghana
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination
- Do “rising stars” avoid risk?: status-based labels and decision making
- What Are The Top 6 Barriers to ICT4Edu Success in Secondary Schools?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021