Cameroon: Cameroon Gets 5th Biodiversity Management Report
March 8, 2014 Editor 0
[Cameroon Tribune]The government of Cameroon has endorsed the fifth report on the state of its biodiversity which will be submitted to the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) by March 31 in accordance with the prescriptions of the 1992 convention to which Cameroon is signatory. The report was examined and endorsed in a workshop on Thursday March 6 chaired by the Secretary General in the Ministry of Environment, Nature Protection and Sustainable Development (MINEPDED), Akwa Patrick Kum Bong. The objective of the convent
Go to Source
- Sustainable intensification practices―a ray of hope for Zambian farmers facing drought
- The Customer Defines the Value of Innovation
- What Are ICT Students Learning in the Classroom?
- Confessions of an ICT4D Advisor: I Hate Technology.
- 12 Considerations in Designing ICTs to Better Support Children
- Outsourcing Sector Key to Digital Job Creation in Ghana
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020