Venture philanthropy in Development: dynamics, challenges and lessons in the search for greater impact
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
The study is a first step towards offering an in-depth insight on how foundations working for development are evolving in their search for greater impact. It gives insights into an innovative and cutting-edge development theme, which is becoming pivotal in the Post-2015 context and in discussions on financing for development. Its potential also lies in helping bridge the knowledge and cultural gap between foundations and governments.
Go to Source
- How to Minimize Your Biases When Making Decisions
- What I learnt from the Transform Africa Summit and why you should care
- 9 Tips For Your (Open) Innovation Project
- Can Open Innovation Help South Africa Solve Its Power Problems?
- Quotable: Internet for the next 5 billion people
- ICT Hubs Model: Understanding the Factors that make up Activspaces Model in Cameroon
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021