Venture philanthropy in Development: dynamics, challenges and lessons in the search for greater impact
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
The study is a first step towards offering an in-depth insight on how foundations working for development are evolving in their search for greater impact. It gives insights into an innovative and cutting-edge development theme, which is becoming pivotal in the Post-2015 context and in discussions on financing for development. Its potential also lies in helping bridge the knowledge and cultural gap between foundations and governments.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation in Sports
- New method to remove phosphorous from wastewater
- Learn More By Asking Fewer Questions
- GIS generated recommendation domains to scale improved crop varieties in Tanzania
- Exploring different cultural configurations: how do they affect subsidiaries’ knowledge sharing behaviors?
- The economic cost of gender inequality
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020