South Africa: SAP Forecasts Growth of Local Prospects
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
[CAJ News]Johannesburg -SYSTEMS Applications Products (SAP), the world’s leading software firm, is upbeat at the prospects it said lay in abundance in the continent.
Go to Source
- How to Help an Underperformer
- Biological Diversity in the Patent System.
- SAP offering software tools that analyse product data, context to accelerate design
- A study of impacts on online purchase behaviour: information richness and website interactivity perspectives
- Computers can predict effects of HIV policies
- UC’s SmartLight More Than a Bright Idea, It’s a Revolution in Interior Lighting Ready to Shine
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021