South Africa: SAP Forecasts Growth of Local Prospects
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
[CAJ News]Johannesburg -SYSTEMS Applications Products (SAP), the world’s leading software firm, is upbeat at the prospects it said lay in abundance in the continent.
Go to Source
- Clean Data for Cleaner Cookstoves
- An analysis of Mobile Technology in West Africa: The Case Of Nigeria, Ghana and Cote D’Ivoire
- Business Incubation in Chile: Development, Financing and Financial Services
- The sustainability of Africa’s start-up culture – 6 Incubators and accelerators and what they tell us
- Mobile Innovation Roadshow empowers Southern African entrepreneurs and app developers
- Reverse innovation in global health systems: towards global innovation flow.
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021