Search for impact takes centre stage for foundations, says new OECD netFWD report
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
The face of philanthropy is changing. In their efforts to achieve greater impact and higher social returns on their investments, foundations are adopting practices more commonly associated with commercial enterprise and venture capital, according to the OECD netFWD Venture Philanthropy in Development study.
Go to Source
- Innovation in Africa
- Call For Expression Of Interest In The Agri Hack Championship Rwanda
- Learning patterns in venture capital investing in new industries
- Assessing Awareness and Implementation of a Recommendation for Surgical Innovation Committees: A Survey of Academic Institutions.
- Africa: Mckinsey Teams Up With ITU Telecom As Knowledge Partner to Explore Transformative Impact of Internet in Africa
- Rethinking saving practices in the digital era
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020