Search for impact takes centre stage for foundations, says new OECD netFWD report
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
The face of philanthropy is changing. In their efforts to achieve greater impact and higher social returns on their investments, foundations are adopting practices more commonly associated with commercial enterprise and venture capital, according to the OECD netFWD Venture Philanthropy in Development study.
Go to Source
- Move over, angel investors, crowdfunding is changing the rules of the game
- Angola: Huawei, Angola’s Ministry of Education to Connect the Youth
- Are Mobile Phones and mLearning Failing in Education?
- Profiting from external knowledge: the impact of different external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation performance
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
- Every Leader Is an Artist
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021