Role of Top Management in Open Innovation
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
The Innovation Management website noted that implementing open innovation requires a shift in mindset and a change in culture. It requires individuals to be open for external ideas and to share knowledge. This is not the way innovation is managed traditionally. For individuals to behave in a way that fosters open innovation, support from the top management seems to be crucial. Is this really the case? Or are top executives too far away from the action when it comes to innovation and open innovation?
Click here to read the full article.
- Case Study: Bet on One Big Idea or Diversify?
- How global leaders develop
- The Secret Phrase Top Innovators Use
- Incubating Aquaculture Businesses at the Base of the Pyramid
- Innovation and R4D platforms in Africa RISING: questioning sustainability
- Novel Enzyme from Tiny Gribble Could Prove a Boon for Biofuels Research
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020