Gambia: Internet Bandwidth Increases Four-Fold in Gambia
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
[The Point]The deputy permanent secretary at the Ministry of Information and Communication Infrastructure (MOICI) has disclosed that internet bandwidth has increased fourfold in The Gambia since the installation of the African Coast to Europe submarine cable (ACE) some two years ago.
Go to Source
- Greater Digital Citizen Participation
- Placing Time on Your Side for Collaborative Innovation
- Please RSVP: How Are Community Health Workers Using ICT?
- How the Arab World Can Build a Tech Sector of its Own
- Inclusive Growth as the Path Toward Sustainable Development: A New Initiative on ‘Equality of Opportunity in Global Prosperity’
- Business incubation a means for effective business development
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020