Gambia: Internet Bandwidth Increases Four-Fold in Gambia
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
[The Point]The deputy permanent secretary at the Ministry of Information and Communication Infrastructure (MOICI) has disclosed that internet bandwidth has increased fourfold in The Gambia since the installation of the African Coast to Europe submarine cable (ACE) some two years ago.
Go to Source
- Get Certified in 3D Printing for Social Good with TechChange
- Map: The Sad State of Global Workplace Engagement
- What’s Holding Women Back in Science and Technology Industries
- Stellenbosch engineering students showcase talents with mobile palletising solution
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
- 802.11ac will be faster, but how much faster really?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021