Gambia: Internet Bandwidth Increases Four-Fold in Gambia
March 7, 2014 Editor 0
[The Point]The deputy permanent secretary at the Ministry of Information and Communication Infrastructure (MOICI) has disclosed that internet bandwidth has increased fourfold in The Gambia since the installation of the African Coast to Europe submarine cable (ACE) some two years ago.
Go to Source
- The Promise and Perils of Equity Crowdfunding
- Entrepreneurship and sustainability: Can business really alleviate poverty?
- Categorizing the collaboration and community promotion spaces that make urban innovation ecosystems tick
- Agriculture and algorithms
- Learning the ABCs of pregnancy and newborn care through mobile technology.
- Top management team diversity in fostering organizational ambidexterity: Examining TMT integration mechanisms
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021