Low-cost 3D printers available in SA
March 3, 2014 Editor 0
High-service distributor of electronic, electrical, mechanical and industrial products RS Components SA has signed a distribution agreement with open-source three-dimensional (3D) printer supplier RepRapPro to supply the new Ormerod 3D printing kit to engineers worldwide.
Go to Source
- Technical Efficiency in Agribusiness: A Meta-Analysis on Ghana
- [News & Analysis] Malaria: As Drug Pilot Wraps Up, a Lively Debate About Its Future
- Economic marginalization of minorities: Do laws provide the needed protections?
- Toward a more durable form of globalization, beyond ‘neoliberal’ negligence
- Open models for innovation: an accounting-based perspective
- Value chain upgrading and inclusion of smallholders in markets: Role of multistakeholder processes in dairy development in Tanzania
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020