Kenya Journey to Launching an Open Data Initiative.
March 3, 2014 Editor 0
By Christine Mahihu Researcher, Data Science Lab Kenya is one of the few African countries to host an open data platform, a feat that has earned the country a great reputation internationally. Just like in any other country, the successful launch and use of data from these platforms depend on the various climates in the […]
Go to Source
- Firm-internal knowledge integration and the effects on innovation
- Meet Your New R&D Team: Social Entrepreneurs
- A 20 Percent Tax on Mobile Phones: What is Ghana’s Parliament Thinking?
- Strategies for the discovery and development of anti-diabetic drugs from the natural products of traditional medicines.
- Social entrepreneurship education in higher education: insights from a developing country
- The Digital Divide Will Not Be Bridged By Business Models Alone
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020