Kenya Journey to Launching an Open Data Initiative.
March 3, 2014 Editor 0
By Christine Mahihu Researcher, Data Science Lab Kenya is one of the few African countries to host an open data platform, a feat that has earned the country a great reputation internationally. Just like in any other country, the successful launch and use of data from these platforms depend on the various climates in the […]
Go to Source
- Developing university-business cooperation through work-integrated learning
- Defining front-end architecture
- Investments in pastoralism offer best hope for combating droughts in Africa’s drylands
- Malaria prevention in Zambia: a practical application of the diffusion of innovations model.
- 3 Ways to Improve Farmer Information Systems
- Gates Foundation, Calestous Juma Bet on Huge Progress in African Agriculture
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021