East Africa: Rwanda Signs Agreement to Host EAC Science and Technology Commission
March 3, 2014 Editor 0
[Rwanda Govt]Kigali -Today, Rwanda signed the agreement to host East African Science and Technology Commission starting 1 July. Its objective is to promote and coordinate the development, management and application of Science and Technology in member states.
Go to Source
- Growth of Social Media in Kenya | Opportunities and Threats
- Scientists develop heat-resistant materials that could vastly improve solar cell efficiency
- 5 Key Points to Consider when Developing an Innovation Strategy
- Malaria diagnosis and mapping with m-Health and geographic information systems (GIS): evidence from Uganda.
- Gender Assessment of ICT Access and Usage in Africa
- Accounting for innovation paradoxes? A new typology for third wave economy
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020