Cultivating Personal and Organizational Effectiveness: Spiritual Insights From African Proverbs, a review
March 3, 2014 Editor 0
Go to Source
- The Five Rules Every New CEO Should Follow
- Is High Impact Digital Learning Possible in Schools without Electricity?
- The moderating role of social networks within the radical innovation process: a multidimensionality of human capital-based analysis
- The Algerian consumer’s orientations towards brands in light of Islamic marketing principles: a field study on frozen meat market
- Moving from “Open Innovation” to True Open Innovation
- What’s the Best IT Equipment to Use in Harsh Environments?
Provider acceptability of Sayana® Press: results from community health workers and clinic-based providers in Uganda and Senegal. Mozilla innovates $25 smartphone for emerging markets, but it may not be as cheap as you think
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021